All our patients should pay attention to a few crucial situations during the FUE hair transplant before and after the process. Hair transplant treatment is a surgical operation that specialist physicians must perform. Our specialist physicians in our clinic are also experienced people in this field for many years. Therefore, our physicians’ advice to our patients is very important.
We wanted to share with you the most important details you need to know about FUE hair transplant before and after. In this way, you can have information about all stages of treatment. All the information we convey about FUE hair transplant before and after is the data we have obtained, thanks to our patient experience.
FUE Hair Transplant Before and After
FUE hair transplant before and after is an essential process for the success of the treatment. That’s why all our patients who apply to our clinic for hair transplants are expected to follow the advice we give. We also offer all the necessary guidance to our patients on specific issues such as FUE hair transplant before and after 2000 grafts. At WestModern Clinic, we always aim for a successful outcome of your treatment.
Here are the main details you need to know about FUE hair transplant before and after.
What Should You Know Before FUE Hair Transplant?
We wanted to list the things you should pay attention to before the operation about FUE hair transplant before and after:
- It would be best to stop smoking and alcohol consumption one week before the operation.
- If you have a chronic disease, informing your specialist about this issue is essential.
- It would be best if you also tried to reduce your caffeine consumption before the operation significantly.
- Stop using drugs that prevent blood clotting one week before starting hair transplant treatment.
- It is also important to have a companion with you before the operation.
What Should You Know After FUE Hair Transplant?
At WestModern Clinic, we can tell you what you want to know about FUE hair transplants Turkey before and after. After you are treated in our clinic, the following processes await you:
- The transplanted area must be protected after the operation. That’s why you must take a break from active sports.
- It would be best if you came to the clinic for the first hair wash.
- You should not use any care or cleaning products on the transplanted area except for your doctor’s advice.
- You must regularly use the vitamin supplements given by your specialist.
Female FUE Hair Transplant Before and After
FUE hairline before and after has the same process in both women and men likey in DHI method. Considering the above warnings before hair transplant treatment is applied to women is essential. A female hair transplant is usually used in a narrower area. Therefore, the operation may take a short time. Our patients must follow all recommendations after the procedure.
FUE Hair Transplant After 1 Month
One of the details you need to know about FUE hair transplant before and after is the first month after the operation. It is normal to experience crusting and light bleeding on the scalp for one month after treatment. There is an improvement in the process of FUE hair transplant after 2 months. Of course, it is impossible to draw a precise scenario directly for FUE hair transplant before and after. Some patients can get full results after nine months, while others can get full after 12 months.
At WestModern Clinic, we are always with you during the FUE hair transplant before and after periods. You can contact us at any time during and after the treatment. Follow us to take for mor information about hair transplant Turkey .