Hair transplant DHI is one of the most popular treatments of the last period, which is different from the FUE technique. This technique, which can be applied in a shorter time than FUE, also allows hair transplant treatments to be concluded in a single session. With the hair transplant DHI method, a faster treatment to a shorter area is possible.
At WestModern Clinic, we have the technology to apply the DHI method. For this reason, after a preliminary examination of the patients who use our clinic, we decide whether they are suitable for FUE or DHI.
What Is Hair Transplant DHI Technique?
The hair transplant DHI method is a hair transplant technique that has become popular recently and is applied with different equipment. Unlike FUE or the sapphire FUE techniques, DHI uses a special apparatus called the Choi Pen. At the same time, there is no need to open channels while performing hair transplantation with this technique. Therefore, this feature will allow the DHI technique to be applied more quickly.
According to many experts, hair transplant treatments with the DHI technique are more successful. Of course, it is known that FUE or the Sapphire FUE techniques are also significantly successful, depending on the extent of hair loss. Hair transplant DHI Turkey options come to the fore in WestModern Clinic. In addition, it should be noted that we also apply FUE and the Sapphire FUE techniques in our clinic.
Let’s take a closer look at the features of the DHI technique and how it is applied:
1- How is Hair Transplant DHI Applied?
To perform hair transplant treatment with the DHI method, it is necessary to have some technologies first. At the forefront of these technologies is the Choi Pen equipment, which has a fine-tipped and cylindrical structure. Thanks to the Choi needle, it is possible to transplant the donor area without having to open a channel.
The stages of the hair transplant DHI technique are precise as follows:
- First, our specialist physicians conduct a preliminary examination of our patients who apply to WestModern Clinic. During this initial examination, the level of our patient’s hair loss problem is determined.
- Afterward, the donor area is determined and a graft is taken using the Choi Pen.
- The hair follicles placed directly into the Choi Pen are transplanted to the area with hair loss at certain angles. At this point, the transplant process is performed based on the natural growth direction of the hair.
2- DHI Hair Transplant Before and After
DHI hair transplant recovery time is easier when compared to other techniques. Of course, it is essential that the patient altogether quit smoking and alcohol use before starting the treatment. Likewise, it is necessary to take a break from caffeine consumption.
After the DHI procedure, similar processes will await you with other hair transplant techniques. For example, after this treatment, a minimum of 6-12 months is required for the hair to regain its natural shape. In addition, the transplanted area must be protected after the DHI hair transplant procedure.
Our specialist doctors will also give you all the necessary advice before and after the treatment.
3- Hair Transplant DHI vs FUE
The FUE technique is undoubtedly one of the most effective hair transplant methods that have been accepted all over the world. Likewise, the DHI technique is one of the popular processes of the last period and can compete with the FUE technique. However, although clinics use these two techniques, there are some differences and disadvantages:
- It is necessary to have particular expertise to apply the DHI technique. It is essential to be familiar with the use of the equipment and to exercise great care during the transplant procedure.
- The DHI technique provides a shorter transplant procedure compared to the FUE technique.
- The FUE technique is more affordable than the DHI technique.
- The DHI technique can be applied if the hair loss problem is low. However, the FUE method should be preferred if the hair loss problem has spread to a broader area.
Hair Transplant DHI Cost
Hair transplant DHI can be applied at our clinic in Turkey at budget-friendly prices. But you should also know that this technique is a more expensive treatment compared to the FUE technique. You can still benefit from our affordable treatment services at WestModern Clinic. You can benefit from reliable and high-quality health services at affordable prices in all treatments you will be in our clinic.