David Beckham hair transplant proves the success of transplant treatment. The current state of the master football player, who has been suffering from hair loss since his youth, has surprised those who see it. Just like Elon Musk hair transplant, Beckham’s treatment has been very successful.
With which technique was David Beckham hair transplant performed and how many sessions were performed? As WestModern Clinic, we wanted to give you information about David Beckham hair transplant from an expert’s perspective. You can also choose our clinic in Istanbul for all kinds of hair transplantation techniques.
Did David Beckham Have a Hair Transplant?
When it comes to David Beckham hair transplant, first of all, it is necessary to prevent speculation. Whether Beckham, who is on the celebrity hair transplants lists, has a hair transplant treatment is not said by himself. However, many hair transplant experts agree that a master football player has a hair transplant.
Looking at Beckham’s photos, hair transplant before and after signs can be understood. Beckham, who had a short hairstyle for a long time, now has bushy hair. Seeing David Beckham’s long hair style in some photos is even possible.
David Beckham 2023 creates the impression of having a hair transplant, although he has not admitted it himself.
Was David Beckham Hair Transplant Successful?
At the beginning of the comments about David Beckham hair transplant, the operation was successful. The hair transplant treatment of the English football player has been carefully done and 100% successful. This change, which was noticed in 2018, has greatly affected Beckham’s style.
Beckham, who preferred the short-cut hairstyle in previous years, can now shape his bushy hair as he wants. While the hairstyles of the English football player in his youth were a trend at that time, his current model was liked by many men.
As WestModern Clinic, David Beckham hair transplant is a 100% successful operation. Hair transplantation treatment, which has a very high success rate, is also preferred by world-famous people who are constantly on the agenda of the magazine.
With Which Technique Was David Beckham Hair Transplant Applied?
There is no statement made by the veteran football player about David Beckham hair transplant. The doctors of the football player do not say whether the hair transplant is done within the framework of ethical values. However, according to the comments made by some experts, it is thought that the FUE hair transplant technique was applied to the football player. Beckham, who has an intense hair loss problem, is thought to be treated only with the FUE method.
Some experts think that it is a locally applied hair transplant treatment. For this, it is said that the football player was treated with the DHI hair transplant technique.
David Beckham Hair Transplant FUE Technique
David Beckham mohawk and long-hair style became the trend of the era. At the height of Beckham’s career, many football players preferred to do their hair like Beckham. Today, we can say that David Beckham hair transplant inspires people with hair loss problems.
Experts say that the FUE technique is applied to David Beckham hair transplant. So what is this FUE hair transplant? FUE, an abbreviation for follicular unit extraction, is one of the most commonly applied hair transplantation methods. With this method, the patient’s hair loss problem can be solved at a high rate. The steps of the FUE process are as follows:
- For treatment, the patient must first undergo a preliminary examination. In this process, it is understood at what level the patient’s hair loss problem is.
- The FUE technique is usually applied to areas with intense hair loss. In this technique, multiple grafts can be implanted in a single session.
- After deciding on the treatment, it is time to choose the donor area. In the FUE technique, grafts are usually taken from the nape or behind the ear.
- The grafts taken are kept to be implanted in the area with hair loss. In this process, channels are opened to the area with hair loss. Transplantation is performed with the help of these channels.
- Local anesthesia is applied to the patient during graft removal and channel opening. In this way, it is ensured that the patient does not feel any pain during the procedure.
- David Beckham hair transplant method can be finished in a single session. It is important for the patient to be careful in the first 7-10 days after the operation and follow the specialist physician’s recommendations.
David Beckham Hair Transplant DHI Technique
David Beckham hair transplant can also be performed with the DHI method, apart from the FUE hair transplant technique. We wanted to introduce the DHI technique to you based on this claim. The treatment applied with this technique takes longer than the FUE technique. This is because there is no need to open a channel in the DHI technique. However, the DHI technique is more expensive than the FUE technique due to the medical materials used.
Here are the steps applied in the David Beckham hair transplant DHI technique:
- The David Beckham hair transplant DHI technique also requires a preliminary examination process. After the preliminary examination, the donor area to be grafted should be selected. The nape or behind the ear is preferred as the donor site in this technique.
- A special apparatus called the Choi Pen is used in the DHI technique, which is also among the Hair transplant Turkey options. This apparatus has tips of different thicknesses and the transplant process is performed with this apparatus.
- Within the scope of the David Beckham hair transplant DHI technique, a graft is implanted in the area with hair loss. However, there is no need to open a channel on the scalp while doing this procedure. Therefore, the David Beckham hair transplant DHI technique can be completed in a shorter time than the FUE technique.
- It is known that the DHI technique is more expensive when compared to FUE hair transplant cost and DHI. The reason for this is the special apparatus used in the DHI technique.
- It is recommended that the patient be careful for the first 7-10 days after the David Beckham hair transplant DHI hair transplant technique.